Skip to main content
What We Require
- All Virtual Students must be a Kansas Resident to enroll
- Completion of two, 6 hour sessions working in classes online.
- First session - between July 1 and Sept 19th
- Second session - between Sept 20th and Oct 4th
- Internet access for your laptop
- Completion of State Standardized Assessments for students under 18
- HS students - Weekly commitment to the online program progress requirements
- Adults - Monthly online program progress requirements to remain in active status
What We Provide
- KSDE accredited HS curriculum aligned with KS state standards
- Humboldt High School diploma
- Access to certified teachers providing curriculum support
- 24-hour turnaround support system
- Student support and internet access available at the Virtual Program Office.