- Job Opportunities
- Health Services
- Our Community
Humboldt Virtual Education Program
Welcome to the Humboldt Virtual Education Program! This is a KSDE approved virtual-online program. If you are seeking a chance to earn a high school diploma from an accredited school district, we are here to help you succeed!
WE BELIEVE IN YOUR FUTURE!
Students drop out of school for a variety of reasons. As right as those reasons may seem at the time, the decisions we make don’t always work out the way we hoped. Would you like a second chance to earn a high school diploma? Earn your diploma online and later work toward the job or college degree you’ve always wanted. The Humboldt Virtual Education Program will help you succeed.
This Educational Opportunity Provides You:
- USD 258 credits for your Humboldt High School Diploma
- NEW LAPTOP COMPUTERS!! Enroll before September 15th to reserve a school laptop.
- Graduate! The laptop is yours to keep!!
- Access to online curriculum for grades 6-12
- Web-based curriculum available 24 hrs/7 days a week
- We believe in your future and will provide certified support staff in each subject
- Personalized self- paced assignments all online
Enrollment Requirement for Kansas Students:
$25 online - technology fee - applies to Kansas students enrolling before September 15th, 2013. Your commitment is required to complete 2, six-hour online sessions.
- First session - between July 1st and September 19th (6 hours)
- Second session - between September 20th and October 4th (6 hours)
The 6 hour session must be completed in the same calendar day. To have use of a new laptop, all participants in the Humboldt Virtual Program MUST complete 2, six-hour sessions. Fees are nonrefundable. Laptops available until Sept. 15th. Call 620-228-4186 or 620-473-3121